Graduate Education Abroad (EAP)

The University of California System’s Education Abroad Program is open to graduate students enrolled in the Department of French and Francophone Studies. With the approval of the Director of Graduate Studies and the Dean of the Graduate Division, students who have completed at least one year of course work may apply at the EAP Office to enroll in the program at one of the study centers: Paris, Grenoble, Lyon, Poitiers, Toulouse, or Bordeaux.

There is also a program available at the École Normale Supérieure (Ulm), reserved for graduate students. Students can spend an academic year in France working on a research project or taking courses while registered at UCLA and earning credits toward the degree. Interested students should contact the Director of Graduate Studies or the EAP Office. The deadline for application each year is in mid-January.